You can download source files on sourceforge : Ario
- Ubuntu : You can find deb files on sourceforge.
- Debian : Packages are available in main. You can use apt-get to install Ario.
- Archlinux : Packages for archlinux are available on AUR
- Gentoo : Ario is available in Portage
- Zenwalk : Ario packages for Zenwalk.
- Mandriva : Ario is available for Mandriva on BlogDrake.
Help to create packages for other distributions would be very welcome.
You need to install GTK+ 2.16 Runtime Environment and then to install Ario. You can find both on sourceforge.
You can find Mac OS X version of Ario on Fink.